SECOND BAPTIST CHURCH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION 2020
The Second Baptist Church will be awarding scholarships to 2020 high school graduates who will be continuing their education.
• Must be an active member of Second Baptist Church or the parents/guardian must be active members of SBC at the time of the application submission date.
• Must be accepted to an institution of higher learning (four-year college or university, junior college, community college or other recognized institution providing professional training).
• Must be a 2020 high school graduate.
Application Requirements-Submit the following:
•PLEASE EMAIL REQUIRED ATTACHMENTS DIRECTLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fully completed SBC Scholarship Application.
• One Copy of a letter of reference that was submitted with your college application package.
• Letter(s) of acceptance to the institution you will attend. If letters have not been received by the deadline for submitting this application, this should be stated and submitted as soon as the letter(s) is received
• A copy of an essay prepared for and submitted with your college application
The completed application must be received by Sunday, May 17, 2020
Please Note: Committee members will not contact you for additional information, so please make sure your application is fully completed. Church membership and graduation will be validated.
REMEMBER TO READ THE CRITERIA CAREFULLY AND THOROUGHLY REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION.
Please keep a copy of your application for your records.
PLEASE FILL IN THE 2020 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM BELOW.